- CUPC NSF CERTIFIED: This faucet meets U.S. and Canada high quality standard (Uniform Plumbing Code), certified by IAMPO. Faucet body is made from premium grade LEAD-FREE brass (with less than 0.25% lead content), complied with NSF/AB1953 lead-free regulation and safe for drinking water.
- ALL BRASS FAUCET BODY: Less than 0.25% weighted average lead content. One-piece BRASS faucet body, not plastics covered by zinc-alloy shell. BRASS is high-pressure resistant and won’t easily corrode like zinc-alloy. Premium brass material ensures longevity and reliability.
- RECTANGULAR SPOUT, NO SPLASHING, MINIMUM NOISE: UPDATED spout regulator creates the non-splashing stream and quiet operation. KES’s faucet is 100% tested with pressured-water at factory. There might be some water residual coming out from the faucet.
- 1 or 3 HOLE INSTALLATION, UNDERMOUNT/PEDESTAL SINKS: Mounting Hole Diameter: 1.26-inch to 1.42-inch, Max. Counter Thickness: 1.38-inch, Max. Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) at 60 PSI, Spout Reach: 4.22-inch, Spout Height: 3.94-inch. For 3-hole installation, you can purchase a hole cover (pls search B0783P971N). For drain assembly, please search B00VWIQY40 (without overflow). Hardware and instructions included.
- INSURED QUALITY SUPPLY HOSES: Our hoses have nylon braided exterior, which protects against chemical corrosion (commonly caused by detergent) and rusting (yes, stainless steel will become rusty). And the inner tubing is made from PEX, safe for drinking water. With standard 9/16-24 UNEF connectors (of course made from lead-free brass, drinking water safe again!), you can easily connect our hoses with your stop valves. Moreover, our supply hoses have million dollars global insurance coverage.
- Weight: 3 lb