- cUPC and NSF Certified: This faucet meets U.S. and Canada high quality standard (Uniform Plumbing Code), certified by IAMPO. Faucet body is made from premium grade LEAD-FREE brass (with less than 0.25% lead content), complied with NSF/AB1953 lead-free regulation and safe for drinking water.
- NON-PLASTICS BRASS BODY: Unlike other double-handle faucets in the market, this faucet’s body is made from brass (even parts inside, you can verify by checking the faucet bottom when received), leakage proof, ensuring long service life.
- 3-HOLE INSTALLATION: This faucet can be installed on 3-hole sink or countertop. For 2-hole installation, you may need extra pop-up drain ( search B00XBCJOMO and B06XY2HPQY ). UPDATED: When turned on, faucet’s handles will faucet toward user NOW. Installation instructions included, for additional help, please contact KES customer support. Visit “https://youtu.be/uNg0yJ_o_qo” for detail Installation Guide
- Drain Assembly Inlcuded: Our pull-up drain assembly with over flow is also certified with cUPC. Drain hole diameter: 1-1/2″.Max. Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) at 60 PSI.
- INSURED QUALITY SUPPLY HOSES: Our hoses have nylon braided exterior, which protects against chemical corrosion (commonly caused by detergent) and rusting (yes, stainless steel will become rusty). And the inner tubing is made from PEX, safe for drinking water. With standard 9/16-24 UNEF connectors (of course made from lead-free brass, drinking water safe again!), you can easily connect our hoses with your stop valves. Moreover, our supply hoses have million dollar global insurance coverage.
- Weight: 5 lb